Monday, June 7, 2010

Things I am have and have not been...




I have been loved, I have fallen out of love, and had love taken away.
I have been blond, brunette, and a few versions of red, not always intentionally.
I have been skinny, over-weight and everything in between. All within a year!
I have been an over-achiever, and have fallen short of my own goals and expectations.
I have succeeded, I have failed.
Long hair, short hair, curly hair and straight. Some days, frizzy.
Girly-girl, tomboy.
Frugal, fool hardy.
Honest and dishonest.
Well intentioned yet hurtful.
I have been right, I have been wrong. I have been stubborn, I have given in.
Ball cap wearer to fancy Derby hats. On the rare occasion a snow cap.
A traveller, a home-body.
Since 1992, one thing has remained consistent. My love for my sweet daughter Tessa, who as of Saturday night is a high school graduate. Congratulations to my girl. Enjoy all of the challenges and fun times ahead of you.

3 comments:

presious said...

All in the name of success for our children!...lol! Sometimes, getting our teens through high school can be a challenge, whether they are over achievers that are involved in so many things or just lazy and dragging butt.

Congrats to your baby girl and certainly hats off to you for a job well done.

WendyB said...

Congrats to Tessa!

Polly said...

Congrats to your Tessa. How proud you must be.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.